Ready to root yourself in the green industry?
Advanced Turf Solutions is an employee-owned, green industry distributor serving turfgrass managers in the golf, lawn, landscape, and sports field markets. In 2017, we launched Xylem Marketing, a marketing services division of Advanced Turf Solutions, with the mission to support the turf and ornamental industry by telling its stories, communicating its value, and fostering its growth.
Are you looking for a career where you can solve problems, build authentic relationships, take ownership in your work, be yourself, and pursue growth opportunities? Xylem Marketing, a division of Advanced Turf Solutions, is seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our growing team. This position works closely with our Creative Manager to support the organization’s strategic plan.
The Graphic Designer position requires someone who can effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment. They are detail-oriented, can manage work with limited guidance and direction. If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker, collaborative contributor, and display a positive attitude, this position is for you!
- Create marketing and print materials, including but not limited to sales literature, promotional materials, and resource guides
- Assist the Content/Social Media Manager in developing and providing final design deliverables for social media campaigns and other projects as needed
- Assist the Creative Manager as needed with digital, photography, and videography projects
- Edit and export graphics using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prepare and present concepts of design projects for feedback
- Meet and work with key stakeholders on project revisions and final approvals
- Collaborate and provide creative concepts during brainstorming meetings with the marketing team members
- Manage work with limited guidance and direction
- Work with multiple brands and style guidelines
- Ensure the company’s brand standards are upheld in all materials
- Be a design and digital marketing resource for the marketing team members
- A degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Videography, TCOMM, Visual Communications or equivalent
- 1-3 years of prior internship and/or work experience in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Videography or related field required
- Basic knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro required; and After Effects is a plus)
- Knowledge of Google Workplace is preferred (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Apple products preferred
- Basic knowledge of digital media encoding and delivery
- Strong interest in learning and contributing to our mission
- Be incredibly organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and self-disciplined
- Effectively balance creative thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of equipment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at the time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
To get a glimpse of who the Xylem Marketing team is, visit: https://xylemmarketing.com/our-team/
As a division of Advanced Turf Solutions (ATS), Xylem Marketing embodies the core values of ATS in the culture of our company.
- Provide service that is second to none. – Create real value for our customers. Be agile, embrace technology, and provide smart solutions to solve our customers’ problems.
- Build authentic relationships. – Embrace the ATS family culture. Build relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers—because fun and friendship are as critical to our business as service and solutions.
- Think like an owner. – Work hard and take pride in your work; what you do matters. Adopt an ownership mentality and act in the best interest of the company—because, as a key employee-owned business, it is your company.
- Be professional. – Always treat customers, coworkers, suppliers, and competitors with respect and dignity. Be authentic, be honest, and always do what’s right.
- Grow together. – Seek to constantly learn, improve, and innovate. Be generous with your knowledge, and elevate the green industry by sharing education and resources.
To learn more about how we embrace these values within ATS, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNWlVswEeIQ
- Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.