Ready to root yourself in the green industry?
Advanced Turf Solutions is an employee-owned green industry distributor serving turfgrass managers in the golf, lawn, landscape, and sports field markets. In 2017, we launched Xylem Marketing, a marketing services division of Advanced Turf Solutions, with the mission to support the turf and ornamental industry by telling its stories, communicating its value, and fostering its growth.
Advanced Turf Solutions is looking for a full-time, onsite Marketing Automation Specialist in Fishers, Indiana, to grow with our company as we implement new digital commerce and marketing automation initiatives.
Previous eCommerce and marketing automation experience is preferred but not required. In addition to compensation commensurate to experience and a full benefits package, this position offers mentorship, professional development, and opportunities for growth.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will report to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales Support and work on cross-departmental teams with marketing, IT, and sales.
- Administer the email and marketing automation platform, Pardot
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop measurable email and automation campaign objectives
- Build emails, landing pages, forms, and campaigns
- Implement email marketing best practices and A/B testing to improve email performance
- Evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns, and other metrics on an ongoing basis to continuously evolve and improve campaign performance
- Stay current with the latest B2B marketing and email marketing best practices
- Support lead management processes by monitoring the integrity of the database and performing data hygiene for maximum email deliverability
- Assist with the onboarding of new customer portal users
- Administer email signature software, provide support to internal users, and manage email signature campaigns
- Collect, upload, and maintain product data and imagery on company websites
- Prepare reports to communicate campaign results with data from Google Analytics, Salesforce and Pardot reports, social media metrics, and other data sources
- Research and analyze competitor intelligence, trends, and consumer behavior
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, or related field
- Willing to complete training and pass the Pardot Specialist certification exam within 1 year of hire date (all resources provided by Advanced Turf Solutions)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and self-disciplined
- Comfortable working with data
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Experience with the following platforms is a plus:
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud or B2B Commerce
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at the time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
- Private office
- Professional Development Resources
Job Type: Full-time (not remote)
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM
Location: Advanced Turf Solutions Corporate Office at 12955 Ford Drive, Fishers, IN 46038
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person