Ready to root yourself in the green industry?
Advanced Turf Solutions is an employee-owned green industry distributor serving turfgrass managers in the golf, lawn, landscape, and sports field markets. In 2017, we launched Xylem Marketing, a marketing services division of Advanced Turf Solutions, with the mission to support the turf and ornamental industry by telling its stories, communicating its value, and fostering its growth.
Advanced Turf Solutions is looking for a multifaceted marketer with a strategic and analytical mind to take on marketing automation, email marketing, and B2B eCommerce. Our ideal candidate is both creative and technical, part artist and part data scientist.
Previous eCommerce and marketing automation experience is preferred but not required. In addition to compensation commensurate to experience and a generous benefits package, this position offers mentorship, professional development, and opportunities for growth.
The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will report to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales Support and work on cross-departmental teams with marketing, IT, and sales.
- Marketing automation and CRM administration responsibilities:
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop measurable email and marketing automation campaign objectives
- Design, build, and implement marketing workflows
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, and campaigns
- Evaluate email marketing campaigns for trends, set up reporting dashboards, and provide feedback on campaign performance and email measurement statistics
- Assist with the onboarding of new Salesforce Community users
- Assist with list development and data hygiene
- Upload contact lists into Salesforce from various sources, remove duplicate data entries, and convert contacts into leads
- Assist with sales support activities and identify opportunities to better support the sales team
- eCommerce job functions:
- Collect content and imagery for products and update, add, and maintain product details on the company’s website
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to assist in the rollout of website changes
- Inspect landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use
- Monitor website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates
- Monitor and report on eCommerce impact from digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure the accuracy of company information across search engine platforms and partner websites
- Research and analysis responsibilities:
- Study market conditions, competitors’ activities, and consumer behavior
- Identify trends, areas of opportunity, and potential improvements to drive business growth
- Analyze pricing data from industry standards, previous sales trends, and competitors and report data to decision-makers
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, information technology, economics, business, or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical and research skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets knowledge (macros and formula)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and self-disciplined
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Experience with Salesforce, preferred
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at the time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
- Submit your resume to email@example.com
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person